- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS
- Double Glazing
- Excellent Location
- Fitted Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- IDEAL FAMILY HOUSE
- Mid Terrace Home
**MID TERRACE**TWO BEDROOMS**TWO RECEPTION ROOMS**FITTED KITCHEN**SHOWER ROOM**LOFT ROOM**FIRST FLOOR WASH ROOM**ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN**CLOSE TO FACILITIES AND AMENITIES**
We are delighted to offer this two bedroom mid terrace family home situated within a popular residential area and highly convenient location of Cardiff. The property sits within close proximity of a wide range of facilities and amenities along with being on public transport links and main road networks making it ideal for commuting. The property also benefits from an enclosed garden to the rear.
Accommodation first comprises of an entrance hallway, which then in turn gives access to all ground floor rooms and the staircase up to the first floor. The reception rooms respectively offer ample space to comfortably accommodate a range of seating and dining furniture. The kitchen has a generous range built-in units and worktop space, along with room for kitchen appliances. The ground floor rooms are completed by a modern shower room which has a suite comprising of a WC, a wash hand basin, a tiled surround, walk-in shower enclosure.
On the first floor, the landing leads to two bedrooms, both of which are comfortable doubles. To the first floor is also a convenient wash room. A second staircase leads from the landing up to the second floor to a good sized, versatile loft room complete with skylight windows and access to eaves storage.
Outside, the rear garden is fully enclosed making it ideal for those with children and pets and offers plenty of space for outdoor seating, dining and entertaining.
11' 1'' x 10' 6'' (3.37m x 3.21m)
11' 1'' x 10' 6'' (3.39m x 3.21m)
15' 11'' x 7' 9'' (4.84m x 2.35m)
7' 9'' x 4' 0'' (2.35m x 1.22m)
First Floor Landing
14' 5'' x 7' 8'' (4.39m x 2.33m)
13' 11'' x 8' 1'' (4.23m x 2.46m)
7' 9'' x 3' 7'' (2.35m x 1.10m)
Second Floor Landing
13' 11'' x 10' 9'' (4.23m x 3.27m)
L-shaped (max dimensions)
Don't miss your chance to rent this spacious property and call us on While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Council Tax Band: C (Cardiff Council Tax Section)